Glam Curtain Panel
List Price: $225.00
Our Price: starting at 189.99
* denotes required field
Optional Hemmed Length - sewing charge applies
Glam Cotton & Linen Blend Curtain Panel
Glam Curtain Panel is available in 3 colors. Featuring a geometric lattice embroidery. This fabric is cotton / linen blend.
Please call for fabric sample availability.
RETURN POLICY : These curtains may be returned within 14 days of receipt of merchandise - All Returns of this item will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- This panel comes standard lined with a high quality cotton sateen fabric
- Features a 4" rod pocket with Back Tabs
- 2" header
- Horizontal Repeat - 7.5" / Vertical Repeat 16"
- Fabric Content: 52% Linen & 48% Cotton
Curtain Panel Colors: Click for detailed image.
Sold as a single panel.
Lined in Cotton Sateen
See below for complete information about options for your curtain panel.
Standard 4 inch rod pocket
Standard 4 inch rod pocket
using ring clips
Back-tabs with Rod pocket
Back-tabs provide a faux-pleated look for a more tailored design. 4 inch rod pocket also included to shirr onto curtain rod.
4" bottom hem
4" rod pocket
1" double folded side hems
Dry Clean Recommended.
Inquire about FABRIC by the yard
If you do not find options that meet your needs please contact one of our helpful customer service representatives so we can ensure all your needs are met. Please call or email us at email@example.com.
Please Call us for Full Custom Options
All custom options take a four to six week delivery time and items are non-returnable.
- Drapes can be made to any length or construction. We can shorten drapes to a specific length in our local workroom. Please email or telephone your request for quote on custom panels.
- Our factory can make to order custom widths and headers, including various pleats and grommets.
- Multiple width panels are first joined and then embroidered across the full width of the finished panel. This process ensures there is no possibility of problems with gaps or pattern matching in embroidery, no matter how wide your finished panel might be.
- An additional lining can be added between the fabric and the basic lining. This double lining further protects your fabric for many years to come. Lining and interlining will provide additional insulation properties from light/heat/cold to help save on energy costs. It will also provide extra fullness and light blocking properties to the fabric.
- We have the ability to treat our fabrics for FR 701 that meets standards for hotels and commercial projects.
(Please see our wood or metal tie-backs in our curtain rod hardware section.)
Shipping Timeline: As most panels are created at the time of order, curtains usually ship within a 4-6 business day timeframe. We will do our very Best to communicate any type of delays to your order. Please take advantage of our sample fabric swatch ordering program to color coordinate the fabrics for your home, as computer monitors widely vary on color display. Ordering swatch samples will also help prevent further delays with exchanges, due to color. While these curtains are not considered a custom order and may be returned, a return authorization code is required, please request via phone or email for a speedy response.
For expedited shipping, please contact us for stock availability at customerservice@ bestwindowtreatments.com. Even for rush orders, at least 5 business days is needed for production.