home > Site Information Center > Window Valances
here to see our selection of Window Valances.
valances aren't always frilly and girlish, you can add a valance
to your window treatment to add a sleek, more masculine effect,
if you know what to look for.
· Keep the tones in your window valances neutral, and use
the textures of the fabrics bring out a lush feel, keeping the room
from feeling stark and empty. Use accessories that remain dark like
mahogany stacking tables.
· Another idea for keeping your valances neutral is to use
creamy camel colored suede for added interest.
· Window treatments should be kept simple and clean in this
style of simple masculinity. Think about using sheer vertical blinds
to add height to your windows while keeping the lines simple and
uninterrupted, then dressing it up with a window valance.
· Candles can be great accessories for any room, even a
masculine one. For a simple, clean display, arrange several neutral
colored candles in varying heights on a glass plate or dish with
smooth river rocks. Find colors that compliment your window valance
· A masculine style bedroom doesn't have to be boring and
it doesn't have to be heavy with hunting scenes and forest greens.
Various fabrics and textures like suede and leather add interest
even to a monochromatic room.
Go ahead. Get creative with your window valance and make your guy